Contact Info & Map
Guelph, ON N1H 7G1
Grades: JK - 8
St. Peter Catholic School asks that parents utilize SafeArrival to report absences in advance.
With SafeArrival, you are asked to report your child’s absence in advance using any of these 3 convenient methods:
- Using your mobile device, download and install the SchoolMessenger app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store or go.schoolmessenger.ca . The first time you use the app, select Sign Up to create your account. Select Attendance then Report an Absence.
- Use the SafeArrival website go.schoolmessenger.ca. The first time you use the website, select Sign Up to create your account. Select Attendance then Report an Absence.
- Call 1-833-337-8065 to report an absence using the automated phone system.
ST. PETER CATHOLIC SCHOOL
September 2003 (Reviewed April, 2007)
Area enclosed by:
Starting point: Speedvale Avenue at west city limits
1. East on Speedvale Ave. from west city limits to Silvercreek Parkway
2. South on Silvercreek Parkway to CNR tracks near Paisley Rd
3. West following CNR tracks to city limits
4. North following city limits to Speedvale Ave. West
1) Unless otherwise noted, the home school is the one on the same side of the street as the residence.
2) Boundaries are subject to change. Please verify with school or board office.